Customer Service/Call Center Support Manager
We are currently seeking Customer Service/Call Center Manager candidates for a unique career opportunity to become part of our dynamic and innovative Electronic Products and Services Team. Located in the Waterloo, the Customer Service Manager leads the Electronic Products and Services department within POS. This position reports to the VP of Technology. The Customer Support Manager will coach Support team members to deliver exceptional customer service as they install and support POS software products. The Customer Service Manager will provide a positive interaction between the department, all internal stakeholders and customers.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Effectively manage and assess customer service staff activities.
- Uphold high customer service standards.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude at all times towards customers.
- Communicate effectively with customers when issues are escalated to them.
- Follow up with customers to inquire if issues have been resolved to their satisfaction.
- Set expectations regarding on-time delivery of product implementation and support work.
- Interview, train, and coach new employees.
- Provide coaching and assistance to team on an ongoing basis.
- Organize and enhance training materials.
- Improve processes in an effort to better support customers.
- Monitor calls/emails and develop scorecards to grade performance.
- Run department meetings – daily/weekly.
- Create schedules and track attendance for Staff.
- Develop presentations, programs, and discussions to motivate and educate staff.
- Build relationships with employees, customers and other management teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solver.
- Strong people skills.
- Strong collaboration and execution skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Ability to learn and understand a technical product line.
- Advanced experience using Excel and Word.
- 3-5 years of management experience.
- Experience in Customer Service support.
Business Administration degree, Information Technology degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Salary range: $68,000 - $78,000 commensurate with experience.
- Current residence in the Waterloo/Cedar Falls, Iowa is preferred.
POS offers an excellent opportunity for growth in a team environment with on-going training. In addition we offer a comprehensive benefit program including medical, drug card, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and 401(k). Post Offer Background Check and Drug Screen Required. EOE.
For immediate consideration, please email, fax, or send resume, to:
POS Professional Office Services, Inc.
Attn: HR Dept
PO BOX 450
Waterloo, IA 50704