Director of Strategic Partnerships
Summary of Responsibilities:
Position is responsible for the evaluation, recruitment and execution of finalizing new strategic partners and supporting existing partners.
- Lead, expand and deepen existing strategic partnerships.
- Identification of and strategy to approach corporate partnerships.
- Identify and set strategy for the expansion of Electronic products into non-healthcare vertical markets.
- Develop processes to ensure proper contracting, partnership documentation and follow-up.
- Work with Sr. Vice President of Sales and Regional Vice Presidents’ of Sales to see that Sales Reps are identifying potential partnership opportunities.
- Work with Corporate Director of Marketing to create programs and collateral to educate potential partners about all things POS.
- Work with the Vice President of IT and the entire support team to understand the impact of future releases on existing and potential partners.
- Work with Director of Products & Strategy to ensure that current product requirements are being met and that future product enhancements and new products are continually being evaluated.
- Work with Director of Revenue Cycle Management & Digital Services to confirm the direction of EPS partnerships.
- Prospect and track partnership opportunities & developments in SFDC.
- Develop prospect criteria and evaluation process to determine if a company is a good prospect.
- Consistent reporting on progress – to POS Leadership, EPS team, RTMs.
- Follow up and communicate with existing partnerships regularly.
- Track partnership impact on revenue creation.
- Build a Work Plan that makes sure previously assigned POS personnel are executing and following up regularly with their respective partner responsibilities.
Partnership Management Process:
(Not responsible for performing all tasks, but IS responsible for tracking and confirming execution)
- Create and follow a shared folder structure for documentation.
- Build Partnership profiles that include contacts, revenue share and unique details regarding how the partnership works.
- Contract Management including the creation, customization, securing of signatures, renewing, reviewing and updated as necessary.
- Create and build out lead pass protocol as required by partnership situation.
- Implementation of workflow including which party is responsible for what and develop internal workflow once that responsibility has been determined.
- Develop a checklist of all tasks that need to be completed with each partnership.
Types of Targets:
- Revenue Cycle Management companies
- Large billing companies
- Practice Management companies – both 1st and 2nd tier entities
- Independent Value-Added-Resellers of Practice Management systems
- Ancillary products that complement or enhance the POS offering (i.e. Health iPass, SwervePay, statement scrubber, collections or eligibility and check in products, etc.)
- Group Purchasing Organizations
- Mutually beneficial referral sources
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus.
- Strong strategic consultative selling and customer relationship management experience.
- Strong command of business process – adept at viewing things holistically as well as digging into details.
- Proven ability to successfully articulate and address complex business issues and opportunities.
- Skilled at promoting collaboration and driving problem resolution across all levels of business.
- Excellent people skills and experience in team environment.
- Excellent problem solving demonstrating high level of creativity and innovation.
- Ability to communicate in concise written and verbal manners which are easily understood by a variety of audiences: technical, non-technical, and executive.
- Experience within the healthcare industry.
- Experience with healthcare IT industry.
- Experience with healthcare billing and collections industry.
For consideration, please email, fax, or send resume, to:
POS Professional Office Services, Inc.
Attn: HR Dept
PO BOX 450
Waterloo, IA 50704