Quality Assurance (QA) Tester - Waterloo, IA
Date Posted: 2/13/2019
We are currently seeking Quality Assurance (QA) Tester candidates for a unique career opportunity to become part of our dynamic and innovative Electronic Products and Services Team. This position is located at our Corporate Offices in Waterloo, Iowa and will:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with other QA team members to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Other duties as assigned
We seek candidates with the following credentials:
- BA/BS Degree preferred, but not required (Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field)
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Experience or educational training in regression testing, QA methodology and Agile frameworks a plus
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL a plus
- Salary range: $45,000 to $52,000 commensurate with experience.
- Current residence in the Waterloo/Cedar Falls, Iowa is preferred.
POS offers an excellent opportunity for growth in a team environment with on-going training. In addition we offer a comprehensive benefit program including medical, drug card, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and 401(k).
POS Professional Office Services, Inc.
Attn: HR Dept
PO BOX 450
Waterloo, IA 50704