Date Posted: 2/13/2019
POS is seeking a highly motivated Product Manager to enhance and create new POS electronic products and services. Qualified candidates will jump in to learn the needs of the healthcare market, become an expert on the POS offering and contribute to overall road mapping for future product offerings. A self-directed individual will work with the Director of Products and Strategy to execute product commercialization functions including customer and market research, marketing and product launch activities, sales training and ongoing sales and customer education.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from product enhancements to tactical activities related to sales, marketing, training and support.
- Develop new product and service offerings within product family. Lead process from R&D to launch to maintenance.
- Specify market requirements for current/future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing visits to customers and non-customers, including competitive analysis.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis for POS Electronic Products & Services. This includes phone and field research with visits to POS customers using EPS.
- Assist in managing ongoing partner relationships with PPS partners. Provide support for new business partnerships in the EPS product line.
- Contribute to overall marketing plan for electronic products and services. Work with Marketing Team to develop strategic and tactical execution, including sales materials and training support.
- 3-5+ years of marketing/product management experience; project management or software development expertise also desired
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task over various projects
- Technical-minded, excellent communication, motivated, self-directed, detail and task oriented, presentation and follow-up skills
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree
Position offers an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth. This includes a competitive wage and benefit program including medical, dental, drug card, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) plan.
For immediate consideration, please email/fax/send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to:
POS Professional Office Services, Inc.
Attn: HR Dept
PO BOX 450
Waterloo, IA 50704
Post offer drug screen required. EOE.